Wednesday, March 01, 2006

My head is spinning.....

I feel very overwhelmed today. I really need to sit down and make a list of all the things I need to do. But maybe I'll just blog about it instead. Here goes.

-Mia needs a good bath and her nails clipped. I hate doing both. So I procrastinate until the sound of her nails hitting the floor irritates the heck out of me. She's also due for her annual exam and I have yet to make the appointment. I got the notice in the mail the other day. She'll also need her rabies shot. I'm calling tomorrow, I swear.

-I need a haircut. It's getting yucky. I have no idea what I want the stylist to do with it either. Ugh.

-I need to learn and perfect the Body Step release that I trained on this weekend because in a few days I'll be getting my new Body Flow stuff in the mail and will have to learn that within a month. AND since launch lasts 4 weeks, I'll need to practice team teaching Body Step in March. April is launch month and May is when I have to submit my video of me teaching the class. Argh! I'm wondering if it was a good idea to take on two programs?!

-I need to order more MK stuff by March 15th. Add that to the list as well.

-I need to make an appt. to get my teeth cleaned. I'm due for that in March too.

-The license tags and inspections for both vehicles expire in March and April. Ugh. Add that to the list. Crap.

-The end of April will be here soon, so I need to start thinking about a birthday party for Maeve. Once that's over with, I need to start thinking about a birthday party for Kyra.

-Back to gym stuff, my CPR is up in May and if I want to continue teaching, I need to get re-certified. One more thing to add to the list.

OK, I really need to stop NOW or a panic attack will ensue. I'm off to write everything down on paper and stick it on the fridge.

5 comments:

Kim said...

LOL! As spoiled as she is, she might as well be one of my kiddos!

Kim said...

Chelle, go here:

http://prayersandwishes.blogspot.com/2005/12/not-to-be-outdone.html

Jen said...

It will be ok. Auntie Jen can come and bathe Mia and do her nails if needed.

You can do both those releases (and the CPR) in your sleep.

Ordering MK is so easy- it's after the fact, when you go "OH MY GOD! HOW MUCH $$ DID I JUST SHELL OUT?!" that hurts.

Get the haircut.It will make you feel so much better about everything else.

My car stuff is due to. And we're bringing all the pets to my parents' house next weekend when we drive in for my birthday. They are all due for vaccines and annual stuff and the vet is only open until noon on Sat. So is my hairdresser's place and I gotta go there, too.

We are going to have so much fun this month!

Don't forget your own birthday!

Kim said...

Jen, I know! I looked at the calendar today and was like, "Jen and I have birthdays in a few days!" LOL!

I *think* we are going to Victoria next weekend, but I'm still not sure yet. Can't say that I'm excited though. Not yet.

Lynda said...

My dog hates baths so I just take her to PetSmart and let them do it. She doesn't like to go in the cat food aisle with me anymore, because it is on the way to the groomer, and she hates when they take her from mommy. lol.