Monday, February 27, 2006

My world record holder....

Conversation with Kyra tonight:

Me: "I can't wait to be a Grandma one day."

Kyra: "I don't want you to be a Grandma. I want you to be my mommy forever."

Me: "I will be your mommy forever but when you and Maeve have children then I'll be their Grandma."

Kyra: "Oh."

Me: "So Kyra, how many kids are you going to have?"

Kyra: "58!"

At this point I was ready to faint.

After a long pause, Kyra says, "I'm just kidding" and bursts into laughter.

BTW, I just told Richard about this conversation and he said, "Um, I'm not buying gifts for 58 kids."

LOL!

I'm wondering if anyone in the world even has 58 kids. Is that even possible?

3 comments:

Jen said...

I gotta learn to start laughing with my mouth open when I read your blog- this snorting snot through my nose is getting ridiculous.

Kim said...

Just make sure you're not eating or drinking anything either for fear of it being spit out! LOL! ;)

Emily said...

Dude...she better start as SOON as she hits puberty!

LOL