Thursday, February 09, 2006

Thursday Thirteen....

1.) It's a great week for TV! First there was Idol. The Grammy Awards were on last night. Tonight is Dancing With The Stars. Tomorrow night is the Opening Ceremonies of the Winter Olympics! So much TV, so little time! ;)

2.) I saw some pics of Maeve as a newborn the other day and really got all sad and teary-eyed. I told Richard that if we could have afforded it, I would have loved to have a 3rd child. He agreed. We also agreed that we are happy with our two girls though and look forward to watching them grow up.

3.) Richard's favorite thing to do when he comes home from work in the morning is play the guitar for Maeve. He sits there with it and she just stares at him in awe. It's so cute. She also wants daddy to pick her up. He does, and then he lets her bang on it! LOL!

4.) I've decided that North Austin drivers must be horrible. When listening to traffic reports on the radio, there are always wrecks in North Austin. I wonder if they really drive that bad. Susan, do you know? ;)

5.) We are going to the beach this summer! We are going to be photographed on the beach and plan on hooking up with the CC ladies! I can't wait!

6.) I feel like I'm getting old because I wake up in the morning with sore muscles and cracking bones. I'm sure the colder weather and the fact that I overexerted myself working out this week doesn't help things. :(

7.) Maeve is almost 10 months old and I still can't get over how blue her eyes are. It still hasn't sunk in that I have a child with blue eyes.

8.) Kyra is at MDO right now. I can't wait to pick her up in an hour. I'm really going to miss her in the fall when she goes to Kinder. *sigh*

9.) I really need to give Mia a bath. She doesn't stink or anything, but I've been putting it off and really need to do it. I like to do it when the weather is warmer. I guess today is my last chance because it's going to be cold tomorrow again.

10.) I was going to try taking Maeve and Kyra to the gym tomorrow, but it's supposed to rain, so I think we'll just stay home and I'll do Yoga here instead. :)

11.) Kyra told me that she wants to marry me. I think it's cute that she thinks so highly of me. LOL!

12.) Maeve is usually in bed by 7 and Kyra is usually in bed by 8. I love that. I get some "me" time.

13.) I think I'll watch Idol on the DVR now. I missed it last night.

4 comments:

Kim said...

I hear Grand Ave. Parkway a lot and Spicewood Springs. I wonder what's going on in those areas. Do they have construction?

I didn't mean RR at all though. ;)

Emily said...

LOL, Julia used to say she wanted to marry me..

When Lydia was little she used to say she wanted to marry her daddy, so I told her he was already married, so she told me, "No...when I am growed up...after your dead!"

Lynda said...

I remember wanting to marry my dad.

Kim said...

LOL Emily! Kyra said the other day, "When you die one day, can I live with and sleep with daddy?" Um, thanks kid. I'm glad you think I'm going to live such a long life. ;)