Monday, February 27, 2006

Weekend update....

I had a wonderful weekend. But first let me tell all of you that Maeve pulled herself up to stand on Saturday! I missed it! My sister and my BIL were here and Lisa said that she walked into her room and she was standing in her crib! She pulls up on everything now! What a big girl I have! *sniff, sniff* Tomorrow she will be 10 months old! I can't believe it. What happened to my little baby?

I left early on Saturday morning. I knew that I was in for a long, demanding weekend and boy was I ever right! We worked out so many times on Saturday and even more yesterday, but it was so worth it. I learned so much about Body Step and can't wait to sharpen my skills, learn the release, submit my video, and become a certified Body Step instructor. I didn't sleep much on Saturday night because I was so nervous about teaching my track yesterday, but I did fine....even better than I expected. I still have a long way to go till I feel confident enough to submit a video of myself teaching, but I'll get there. I have 3 months to do that. All in all, it was a great weekend. BUT, I missed my babies so much! Yesterday when I got home, the first thing that I did was nurse Maeve. I was so happy to see her! I did have time to pump all weekend, but it's not fun being so attached to that thing.

Last night I was mentally and physically exhausted. We were all in bed by 8:00 and Richard let me sleep in this morning, so I slept for 12 hours. I needed that sleep so much. I'm not working out today or tomorrow (I think). I'm so sore and just want to rest and take a mental break. I'll pick right back up on Wednesday when I teach Flow. My muscles need to stretch. I might even do it today or tomorrow too. It's amazing how I start craving Flow just so I can feel better. It's like medicine for the body.

So that's it in a nutshell. I'm glad that it's over with. I'm also glad that I didn't have that much time to think about it after getting the call last Wednesday that I was in for the training. I think it was better that way.

Have a great week!

2 comments:

Emily said...

I'm glad you were able to catch up on your rest! If you slept 12 hours it means you must have NEEDED it!

Jen said...

Yay, Maeve! Auntie Jen needs to come visit you! You'll be walking, just like Gomer soon! She walked at 13.5 months.

Wow! Sounds like you had an awesome time! I'm living vicariously through your gym experiences, right now. Keep them coming! Can't wait to hear more!