Friday, February 10, 2006

I'm easy to please....


Richard got this at Target tonight. It's an oil heater. We already have one from a few Christmases ago. My aunt had Richard's name and got him one for his shop. Well, we've found that Maeve's room is so cold at night, so we keep it in her room. So now the shop is without one, which I hate because I cannot work out in there because it's so cold. So, Richard spent $25 and bought another one. He just called from work to tell me. I'm so excited! I can finally just go out in the shop and know that it's warm in there and do Flow, Pump, or walk on my treadmill! YIPPEEE!

It's the little things.....

4 comments:

Kim said...

They really work well for small rooms. You couldn't heat a house with it, but it's perfect for a small space.

Emily said...

My brother was looking to find something to heat his bedroom(the crappy apartment he shares at college has lousy heat...lol)

Tell me how it works for y'all so I can make a reccomendation for charlie! LOL

Kim said...

Like I said, we already have one that we like. We have it in Maeve's room at night because for some odd reason it's chilly in there. I just wanted another one to put in the room outside so I can work out without it being cold out there. They work really well. They don't make noise at all. The oil heats inside of the thing and then it heats the room. It doesn't get too hot to where if a kid would place their hand on it, it would burn them either. We've really enjoyed it and yes, it would be great for an apartment!

Kim said...

BTW, Richard's "room" outside where I have my treadmill, etc. is a 16x18 room. It heats it really well.