Friday, February 10, 2006

I'm so bored....

I've done NOTHING today. I haven't cleaned, I haven't straightened anything up around the house. It's a mess. I don't care. The weather is nasty and I have no desire to work out AT ALL. Maybe I'll do Flow tomorrow here at home. I feel icky when I don't work out, so that's probably why I'm in a bad mood. I just took a shower, so I guess I did SOMETHING. Maeve is napping and Kyra is watching tv, so it was nice to do that in peace. It seems like Kyra has a radar for when I'm in the bathroom and comes in there and says, "Mommy, what are you doing?" Um, what do you think I'm doing? Richard now locks the door. Lucky him. He claims she's "at that age". I wish I could lock the door. She understands when daddy's in there, but with me, she'd be banging on the door and wondering why it's locked. Ugh.

When Maeve is awake, I'm not bored. I spend my time chasing her all over the house. She loves to crawl in Kyra's room but completely ignores her own and the bathroom (which are also right there). Crazy kid!

3 comments:

Jen said...

I cleaned- you didn't miss anything.

We finally got a break in the rain while I was on the phone/watching the soap and now that it's time to take the dog out again it's raining once more.

I feel bad for her.

Jen said...

I know- bathe Mia and dye her pink.

Seriously, when I am that bored having 2 white cats is really, really tempting...

Kim said...

Um, I might bathe her, but I'm not dyeing her pink! LOL!

Don't you ever mention something like that to Kyra. She doesn't need any bright ideas. ;)

Oh, Richard's mom said that when he was little, he and his brother used to play with her makeup. Lovely.