Sunday, February 19, 2006

On the move.....

We have a crawler! Yes, a full-time crawler! Maeve is all over the house! I guess it really started on Valentine's Day. She went from scooting to learning how to move around on all fours. I cannot keep up with her either. She's in one room, down the hall, in the kitchen, in our room, in our bathroom. ACK! Her favorite room to play in is Kyra's room. Kyra just opens the door for her now and says, "Mommy, I don't want her to be sad, so I let her in my room." We've come a long way since that sign last week! LOL! Now if I could only get Maeve to quit grinding her teeth. It's a horrible sound. I've heard that it's baby's way of releasing tension. So, I got out some pots and pans and let her bang away. Too bad Kyra thinks that it's a "game" for her and takes them into her room. WTF? I'm almost relieved that it took Maeve 9 1/2 months to crawl. I see a trip to Target for baby proofing items in my future!

2 comments:

Jen said...

What a cutie! Keep crawling, Maeve! Way to burn off some calories and wear yourself out so you don't keep mommy awake all night!

I'm glad Kyra has come around...

Emily said...

Look at her GO!
What a doll!