Friday, February 24, 2006

A weekend away....

I'm taking it easy today because I need to rest up for the weekend. I'm taking the Body Step training in San Antonio. I'm so excited. My sister Lisa and my BIL Nathan are coming up tonight after work to help Richard take care of the kiddos. They are bringing their dogs Calli and Raider, so my house will be a zoo all weekend! LOL! On Saturday night, I'm staying with my friend Lynette in New Braunfels. I'll return on Sunday evening after a long weekend of working out, learning, and fun! I'm going to rest on Monday and hang out with my kiddos. I know that Kyra will have fun this weekend, but I'm a little worried about Maeve. We've never been away from each other overnight before. I hope that she does well. I will miss both of them bunches.

So look for an exhausting update on Monday! Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

Jen said...

I think I'll go to your house, too. It sounds like more fun than mine. Even if you're gone.

Kim said...

OMG. Jen, I thought of you tonight. Raider is staying outside in Richard's shop and he was sticking his head through the doggy door and looking in. It was too cute! I took pics! I'll post them on Monday! That dog is a hoot!

Oh and Mia WILL NOT go outside with Raider here. Nate put Raider up a while ago and she finally went out there to potty. I hope they keep an eye on her all weekend and remember to take her out. She hates Raider because he likes to get feisty with her.

Calli has pigtails from her trip to the vet last week. She's so cute!

Jen said...

I hope you took pics of Calli's pigtails, too!

Kansas wants to come play with Raider.