Thursday, February 23, 2006

Thursday Thirteen...

13 things that I'm happy about right now.....

1.) Maeve slept from 8:30 last night till 7 this morning. I never heard her during the night, so I guess that night or two of fussing was worth it! I got sleep last night and feel oh so rested!

2.) I'm taking the Body Step training this weekend in San Antonio! Soon I'll be certified! I'm so pumped about that!

3.) I'm staying with a friend on Saturday night in New Braunfels and will get to have a nice, restful night's sleep! Plus, she's one of my dearest friends and we love to gab! Should be fun!

4.) I finally took off those 5 pounds that I gained when Maeve was 6 months old. It was hard, but I did it. Ideally, I'd like to lose 15-20 more and keep it off, but it's going to be really tough to do that. I just think that my body has trouble "letting go" even though I'm eating good. Ugh.

5.) It's quiet. Have I mentioned how much I LOVE silence?

6.) Kyra handed me a whopping 51 cents last night (a half dollar piece and a penny) and insisted that she's buying ice cream for everyone this weekend at the mall! LOL! I love that kid.

7.) This season of American Idol. It's gonna be really good!

8.) I *think* Kyra has changed her mind about riding the bus to Kinder. Good. The bus comes at 6:30 and they don't start school till 7:30. I DO NOT want my child on the bus for an hour! I want her home with me!

9.) Money shows up in unexpected places. YIPPPEEEEE!

10.) I'm waiting for the new Body Flow release to show up in my mailbox any day now. It's like Christmas when that thing comes!

11.) My birthday is in less than a month. Richard asked what I want (which he NEVER does). I told him "a massage!" (*fingers crossed* that he sends me to get one!)

12.) Maeve has found her tongue and has been sticking it out all day long. It's hilarious!

13.) The sun decided to peek out today! YAY!

2 comments:

Lynda said...

I did a TT! My first one!

Hope you don't mind I linked ya! Great list!

Yasser Rahman said...

Loverly! you seem to be having an absolutly fabulous time!