Monday, February 20, 2006

A day with dad.....

My dad is visiting today and spending the night. We visited all afternoon and were constantly running through the channels to see what was on. We came across the usual soap operas and other chick shows on HGTV, TLC, etc. Imagine my surprise when my dad wants me to try to find this on TV (yes, I'm posting the link because I don't actually want to post that stuff here). OMG! My dad watches "trash tv"! LOL! Then he watched this too! By this time, I was floored. He even admitted to watching this too! I didn't think that my dad had that much time on his hands now that he's retired, but maybe he does! LOL!

This was just cracking me up. I thought all that he watched was the History Channel, Weather Channel, and Food Network!

3 comments:

Jen said...

My dad likes Judge Joe Brown, Judge Clarence whoever, that judge lady with the glasses whose name I can't remember right now...plus the ones you listed.

I don't understand men and their sick fascination with stuff like that. I guess we deserve it for watching the soaps but Kevin will even flip to Jerry Springer a few times a week, and when Howard Stern used to be on...those were some late nights...

Kim said...

Richard doesn't watch crap like that. Thank God. He'd rather watch boring fishing shows and the History Channel. Blech.

Lynda said...

My dad likes to watch Oprah. Which is good, because my mom likes to watch Oprah too.