Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Self portrait #3.....

This was taken in May of 1990. The reason I know that is because of my little cousin Joshua on the left. He was an income tax baby and was born on April 15, 1990. I chose this picture because it was one of the last few taken before my mom passed away. My mom is just to the left of my Aunt Glenda, who is in the pink shirt holding my cousin Mark. My dad is just behind my mom. I am next to my Aunt Sandra in the red shirt. My sister Lisa has the white Texas t-shirt on. Just when I thought Lisa's smile was cheesy enough, I see Megan just below her! LOL! This photo was taken at a family reunion. This is my mom's side of the family. I've just missed my mom in so many ways lately and was happy when I found a picture of her. I know that a lot of you probably haven't seen a picture of her before, so I wanted to share and this was the perfect opportunity. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Jen said...

Wow! I'm good! I'm a good friend! I looked at that pic long and hard before reading what you posted and I picked out Lisa right away (and I've only ever seen her wedding pics!) and I found you even though you're hiding!