Monday, January 16, 2006

Fun with 4's.....

Four Jobs You've Had:
1.) Aerobics instructor- DeTar Health Center, Victoria, Texas
2.) Faculty aerobics instructor- Victoria College, Victoria, Texas (those professors were wild and crazy and LOVED to let loose! LOL!)
3.) Aerobics instructor- World Gym and now Gold's Gym, Austin, Texas
4.) Dodd Studio- Austin, Texas

Four Movies You Could Watch Over and Over:
1.) Gone With The Wind
2.) The Polar Express
3.) The Breakfast Club
4.) Forrest Gump

Four Places You've Lived:
1.) Victoria, Texas
2.) San Antonio, Texas
3.) Austin, Texas
4.) Buda, Texas

Four TV Shows You Love To Watch:
1.) American Idol (starts this week! WOOOHOOO!)
2.) Supernanny
3.) Dancing With The Stars (*blush*)
4.) Friends reruns

Four of Your Favorite Books:
***I'm sadly skipping this one because I honestly haven't picked up a "real" book since HS (and don't remember what I read). All I read now are kid-related books. *sigh* I know, I suck.

Four Places You've Been On Vacation:
1.) Branson, Missouri
2.) Opryland
3.) Las Vegas
4.) Graceland

Four Websites You Visit Daily:
1.) MSN homepage
2.) June 2001 mommies
3.) My blog
4.) Jen's blog

Four of Your Favorite Foods:
1.) Pizza
2.) Taco soup
3.) Chicken spaghetti
4.) Lasagna

Four Places You Would Rather Be Right Now:
1.) Hawaii
2.) A log cabin in the mountains
3.) Anywhere where it feels like winter
4.) Sleeping in my bed

Four Bloggers You Are Tagging:
1.) Jen
2.) Lynda
3.) Krishna (because I'm still waiting for her to update her blog. Melly, go harrass her!)
4.) Scully (did anyone tag her yet?)

4 comments:

Jen said...

Wow. I'm not a chicken spaghetti fan.

How weird- we differ on something!

Kim said...

YUM! I love it. I'm going to make some this week for us and then make a batch to take to my friend Anna who just had a baby. I know how much I appreciated food when I was nursing during those first few weeks!

Jen said...

I agree, it's an easy thing to make and take to someone in need- I guess my mom made it too many times when I was growing up. Everytime somebody from church would call to round up food for a sick or injured member, that's what she would make and she'd make enough for us, too.

I'm just not good with recipes combining mushroom soup and pasta. Ick.

Lynda said...

OMG, you tagged me! Yay!

I saw this on Jen's first and I thought, "Wow, Jen didn't tag me...." lol.

You beat her to it! I see now.