Monday, January 02, 2006

A sense of normalcy....

Things are finally winding down around here. Granted my tree is still up (shut up Melissa and Alien), but it's coming down within another day or two. Today I went and did Body Step. I haven't done that in weeks. My achilles is still bothering me, so I'm glad I took last week off. It just felt good to sweat today and get in a good workout.

Kyra goes back to school tomorrow. Thank God. She's so bored here at home and needs some socialization. That's why I took her to the gym this morning. Richard took her to the lake this afternoon and ran the boat, so she was out and about all day long. She went to sleep in our bed tonight and asked me to carry her to her bed after she falls asleep. Awwwww!

I pray that Maeve sleeps better tonight. Poor kid is miserable with these teeth coming in. I gave her a dose of Motrin during her bath tonight, so we'll see how it goes. She's been doing this thing where she goes to bed early, but then she's up at 10, 12, and 2 and then sleeps till about 7 in the morning. It's wearing me out! Last night, I had Richard take a turn because I needed to sleep. I know that she can take a 6 hour stretch at the beginning of the night. I just pray that she does it again soon. She needs to realize that "Mom's Diner" IS NOT open 24 hours. We close around 10pm! LOL!

Richard is playing some obnoxious game online right now and the noise is getting on my nerves, so I'd better go now.

Toodles!

No comments: