Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Self portrait #1.....


Each Tuesday, I will try to post a pic of myself and tell a little story to go along with it. Melissa is the one who posted about it on our message board. I think it's a great idea. Enjoy!

This picture was taken when Kyra was almost a year old. It was my first Mother's Day and we were at my cousins' house for a birthday party for their kids. You can't see it, but I have a "Mothers Rock!" t-shirt on. I apologize for the low quality. The pic was compressed along the way.

Kyra hasn't been the most perfect little angel on the planet this week, so I needed something to take me back and make me realize how cute she could be! LOL! Since Kyra will be the "Star Student" at school soon, I went through some pictures today and tried to see what I could pull. My has she grown! I can't believe that I will have a kindergartener in the fall. *sigh*

3 comments:

Jen said...

LOL! I was about to email you and say "Wow! You look great! You look so thin! and in that pic Maeve looks just like Kyra! When did you get that swing? What part of your yard is that? I don't remember seeing anything like it..."

...then I read the post. How funny!

But I still think you're thin and look great!

Sorry Kyra's been a little terror. I need to call so you can fill me in. I was going to call the other day and I forget what I ended up doing instead...

Kim said...

Kyra is just being 4. She's usually so good, but she's started talking back and crying over every little thing. It's annoying. Yesterday, the neighbors weren't home and she wanted to go over there and when she came back into the house, she was crying. Ugh.

Lynda said...

I thought that was Maeve at first also.

You're babies are both very cute.