Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Tagged again....

5 weird things about me.....

1.) I sleep with a pillow between my legs every night. I cannot have my knees touching each other. First it was a pregnancy thing to keep my back straight and to have something for my tummy to rest on. Now it's just a habit. Richard laughs at me because he does this same thing and I used to laugh at him for doing it. I guess karma is a bitch, huh? LOL!

2.) When emptying the dishwasher, I put all of the clean dishes on the counter first. Once there's nothing in the dishwasher, then I put them all up at one time. This drives Richard bonkers. He thinks that I should just put the dishes up in the cabinets as I empty the dishwasher. This is another pregnancy induced habit. When my belly got too big, I couldn't reach over the dishwasher to get to certain cabinets, so I put everything on the counter first. Then I would close the dishwasher and put everything away. Another reason that I do this is because I'm left handed and the cabinets are all on the left side of the dishwasher, so I stand on the right side.

3.) I love taking showers. I could take 5 a day. I love the clean feeling that you get after just stepping out of the shower. Also, I always rub my eyes in the shower. You know....where you rub your eyes till you're seeing those little circles. I only do that in the shower. Weird huh?

4.) I can't remember the last time I saw a movie at the theater. I bet it was way before Kyra was born. I couldn't tell you what movie I saw either. Gosh I need to get out more! LOL!

5.) I actually like watching football with Richard on a Sunday afternoon. I like seeing him get all fired up over a game. It makes me laugh.

2 comments:

Jen said...

You didn't tag anybody. I read your tagger's blog on Monday and have been waiting for you to tag me ever since!

I can be weird, really I can!

Kim said...

Jen, consider yourself tagged! LOL!

Be as weird as you want! ;)