Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Huh?

Two Kyra funnies (both came out of her mouth while she and Maeve were bathing together tonight):

-Kyra: (while "patting" the water with her hands) "This is how they say "Hello" in China!"

Um, WTF? Can someone enlighten me on this or is my kid smoking something again?

Then,

Kyra: "Deck the halls with trees and flowers....fa la la la la la la la la...."

I have no idea where that one came from. It's like she's trying to purge herself of Christmas and that's just what she came up with! LOL!

So you see, I don't understand my child, but it's fun to listen to what comes out of her mouth. When she says something really funny, Richard and I look at each other and then burst into laughter.

I heart my Kyra.

2 comments:

Jen said...

Too cute.

Lynda said...

Interesting observations. When I go to China, I hope there is water around.

:D