Thursday, January 19, 2006

Two for Thursday.....

Got this from my cousin Hilary. Yeah, I really need to dolly up my myspace page, but I'm too lazy to do it right now.

2 Things...

2 names you go by:
Kim
Mommy

2 parts of your heritage:
German (full blooded baby!)
Czech (I'm sure it's there somewhere and if it's not, then I can say that other family members have a Czech heritage)

2 things that scare you:
Being alone
Fire

2 of your everyday essentials:
Air
Water

2 things you are wearing right now:
T-shirt
Shorts (BTW, where is winter?)

2 of your favorite bands or musical artists (at the moment):
Wade Bowen
Brandon Ryder

2 favorite songs (at the moment):
"Love Should" by Moby (favorite song in the new Body Flow release)
"God Bless This Town" by Wade Bowen

2 things you want in a relationship (other than real love):
Sense of humor
Loyalty

2 truths:
I must make the bed before I lay in it (even after Richard leaves to go to work AT NIGHT).
My house is NOT clean right now. *sigh*

2 Physical things that appeal to you (in the opposite sex):
Smile
Hands

2 of your favorite hobbies:
Working out
Blogging ;)

2 things you want really badly:
Sleep
A vacation

2 places you want to go on vacation:
Hawaii
Germany

2 things you want to do before you die:
See my babies have babies
Travel

2 ways that you are stereotypically a dude/chick:
I love getting pedicures
I love makeup

2 things you are thinking about now:
Getting the kiddos fed.
Getting the kiddos bathed.

2 stores you shop at:
Target
Walmart

2 people I would like to see take this quiz:
Jen
Bri (are you out there?)

No comments: