Thursday, January 05, 2006

Wishin I was there....

Well tonight's the night. It's the first official night of music at Musicfest in Steamboat Springs, Colorado. I'm listening on XM Radio right now. I signed up for my free 3 day trial. I'm so jealous. One year we ARE going. I knew that we couldn't go this year because I'd have an infant. But, there are many more Musicfests to come and no more babies in our future, so it'll happen. I absolutely cannot wait! Lisa told me that if we wanted to go next year, she'd keep the kiddos. Now if we could just pull it financially. Anyone want to contribute to our Steamboat fund? ;)

2 comments:

Jen said...

I'll contribute the "responsible adult body" for the babysitting-the-girls part of it.

Wanna go to Dublin with me this summer for the Dr. Pepper Festival?

I'm seriously wanting to make a trip to see that! I read all about it in an issue of TX Highways right after I made it back here from Indy. I think it would be a fitting "welcome back to TX" for me.

Kim said...

Dr. Pepper?! Ugh. I gave that stuff up for Lent one year and never looked back. I taste that stuff now and it tastes like syrup to me! LOL!

When we were little, Lisa and I had shirts that said, "I'm a Pepper" on them! LOL! That's back when Dr. Pepper was really big!